Monday, January 3, 2011

My LiFe StYle WaS cHaNgEd

After long holiday, starting today third January 2011 my live style already change.. what are the changes? ahakz, the changes are, I must wake up early like going to school but going to giat mara, no more sleep when evening like my habit, no more sleep late at night, no more online until late night.. huhu so many changes.. this is because I'm going to giat mara under photography course along 6 month.. by following this course at least I have something to do before spm result coming out
Today, I start study a new knowledge that is Photography at Giat Mara.. very interesting course.. the class start at 8.00a.m until 5.15p.m.. huh a bit tired la.. but ok la, because I very interest to study this course.. another thing is I get many new friend at giat mara.. but this week is orientation week handled by senior.. not starting study yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment